- Services by Class
- Flight Ticket Reservation
- Advance Seat Reservation
- Online / Mobile Boarding Pass
- At the Airport
- Baggage Service
- Special Services
- Aircraft Information
- Mobile Services
- Services with Fees
- Download Form
First class, Business class and Star Alliance Gold member customers travelling with a boarding pass on a same-day Asiana Airlines/Star Alliance operated flight may use our lounge service. All Eligible customers must present a boarding pass for a flight that is to be departed from the local terminal. (Itinerary or airline ticket unavailable) Treat your self with snacks and beverages in our comfortable lounge before boarding. We also have one-stop check in lounge called Hansarang Lounge in Incheon Int’l Airport for customers with restricted mobility
Lounge User Guidance
- In case of codesharing flights, the lounge policy follows the operating carrier. However, we provide following benefits to our Asiana Club frequent flyer member; Asiana Platinum, Diamond Plus and Diamond member on Asiana codeshared AirSeoul, AirBusan operated flight : Incheon Asiana Business Lounge service available on the day of departure accompanying 1 guest on the same flight.
- Children under the age of two are allowed as free guests for all eligible customers.
- For partnered membership card users, please check your lounge access rules and service fee with your card issuer in advance. Any membership card is non-transferable to other customers. All customers must present a physical or valid digital membership card and a boarding pass for a Asiana Airlines operated flight that is to be departed from the local terminal. Any captured image or written card number is regarded as an invalid information. It is customer’s responsibility to ensure all the signed receipt details are correct and errors should be mentioned to lounge staff before leaving. No refund is allowed for lounge service-used customers.
- Asiana only provide departure lounges where located at the customer departing terminal.
- Smoking, brought-in food or cabin pet being out the cage is all prohibited.